NGO CIVIS PLUS was founded in 2011 and it was established in January 2012 with the aim of fighting against social exclusion, poverty, social inequality, as well as protecting the natural and social environment, thus contributing to the endeavors of Civil Society towards social prosperity and sustainability.
Purpose of NGO CIVISplus is the creation of programs of humanitarian and public benefit actions having as their object the defense of human rights regardless of race, nationality, gender, creed and cultural background as described by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
In particular, purposes of the organization are:
- The creation of programs and actions against poverty, unemployment and
- Promoting and deepening the concepts of Democracy, Freedom and the
- Support and protect immigrants, refugees and asylum-seekers in Greece. The defense of the rights of people from third countries entitled to protection in our country as well as their smooth integration into Greek society. The creation of programs against racism of every kind. The offer of support for repatriation procedures to citizens of third world countries willing to go back to their native countries.
- The supply of urgent humanitarian, food and development aids to the population of developing countries through actions contributing to their economic and social growth, particularly in the fields of health, education, basic social infrastructures, as well as to the strengthening of their institutions and to the promotion of the respect of human rights.
- Promotion of equality between the two genders according to the International Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discriminations against Women of the UN.
- Enhancement of quality of life and for the protection of social and natural